|Standard Delegate||550,00 €||650,00 €||700,00 €|
|ISGS Member Delegate||425,00 €||530,00 €||570,00 €|
|Surgeons in Training||200,00 €||224,00 €||240,00 €|
|ISGS Member in Training||125,00 €||150,00 €||170,00 €|
|Industry||200,00 €||220,00 €||240,00 €|
|ISGS Member Industry||175,00 €||175,00 €||175,00 €|
(spouse, friend, colleague)
|110,00 €||115,00 €||120,00 €|
|Wetlab||50,00 €||50,00 €||50,00 €|
- Application for the Surgeons in Training fee should be certified by a letter from the head of the department to be up-loaded in the on-line platform directly (pdf format is required), stating that the applicant is an ophthalmology resident at the time of registration.
- Accompanying person fee includes: Welcome Reception during the Opening Ceremony on 21st April.
- Mandatory previous registrations to the Congress. Registrations will be accepted on the “first come first served” basis.
The Organizing Secretariat Desk will be open for registration and information according to the following time schedule:
|Thursday, 21st April||10.30 to 18.30|
|Friday 22nd April||7.00 to 17.30|
|Saturday 23rd April||7.30 to 17.30|
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE
- Access to the exhibition
- Congress kit including certificate of attendance (not included in Industry fees) and name badge
- Final program (only for those who confirmed that during the registration)
- Abstract book (available only online on www.icgscongress.org)
- Working lunches and coffee breaks
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception on 21st April
Registration is mandatory for participation in the scientific sessions and for all oral, video and e-poster presenters.
For registrations made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Therefore, your cancellation request will be handled as per cancellation policy.
For any change or cancellation a written notification must be sent to: email@example.com
- For cancellations received by 15 November 2021 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 30% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- For cancellations received up to and including 15 March 2022 the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after 16 March 2022.
Name changes incur a handling fee of € 39,00 per registration.No refunds shall be offered, where a service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.Anyone unable to attend the congress, for whatever reasons, after paying and/or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his/her registration.
The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates, no further claims for reimbursement can be made.Anyone unable to attend the congress for VISA rejection, refund will be granted only if a copy of your visa rejection letter is provided.
The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated. Please note that no refunds will be issued for additional fees paid for express shipping of invitation letters.